On cephalexin. Didn t finish the course. Now have sinus headache, congestion, scratchy throat. Medications?

I was taking cephalexin for a sinus infection a week and a half ago. I didn't finish the 10 day prescription only took for 5 days because I felt fine. This week I developed sinus headache, congestion, scratchy throat, very very bad sore throat with difficulty in swallowing, swollen tonsils, along with some green phelgm, mucous worse at night. I waited a day or two and throat felt worse, I started taking the Cephalexin again today. Should I take it for 7 days?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013