On cefdinir after having septoplasty, nasal valve repair and adenoidectomy. Suffer from sore neck and throat, ear pain. Medication?

Had septoplasty , nasal valve repair, bilateral turbinate reduction, and adneoidectomy on March 15, placed on Cefdinir 300 mg, twice a day for 7 days after surgery. Normal recovery until 6 days ago, stiff and sore neck and throat , chills but no fever, right ear pain begining 3 days ago. Placed back on Cefdinir 2 1/2 days ago, symptoms not improving, pain is managable with Lortab 10-500 every 4 hours as prescribed.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013