On capram for panic and anxiety attacks. Why is chest in pain?

Hello , I m 20 years old male. I m experiencing anxiety disorder includes panic attacks. However, my psychiatrist asked me to use a medication called capram 20MG, and since I used it I became much better, but I got a lot of and panic attacks and Heart palpitations.. I went to a Cardiologist and I did ECG and ECHO, the result of these two exams where normal.. but right know I m experiencing a sharp chest pain while playing sports like football. and if the pain start a stop right away then it goes away by the time.. so is this normal..? note/ my family history with heart issues are good, because we don’t have them.
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012