On cancer treatment. Pet diagnosed with parasitic mange. What is the chance of me getting it?

i think that i have contracted a parasitic mange known as demodex any way we bought a new puppy and he developed this condition some months later then i was treated for a liver growth with cancer meds my hair has now started falling out, ialso know that treatment itself can cause hairloss ,but they told me that should have happened a few weeks into the treatment; however; it didn t start falling until the treatment was discontinued. do you think that i could have acquired his mange parasite as the result of my weakened immune system?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013