On calvemel forte and klacid for chest infection. Pain in ribs, lower back and stomach. Explain?

Hi, twice this week i have been to a GP, where i was told i have a chest infection, however, I have no cough , no phlegm , i was prescribed Calvemel Forte, which made me very ill, that changed to Klacid, i have been taking this for 2 days, no improvement, I have no appetite , i had alot of pain in my lower back, ribs and across my stomach, i have no shortness of breath either. I feel i may have been misdiagnosed.
Asked On : Wed, 26 Dec 2012