On bronchitis medicines, had episode of hot sweat and vomiting followed by tiredness, low BP. Heart related?

Female - Age 60 - 5 4 - Am taking 500 mg of generic bionin 2x for bronchitis . Last night while picking up some clothes for washing I went into a hot sweat and started vomiting . I went in and layed down. This morning I am tired - Went to work (desk job) and got all nauseous and feel like I have to vomit. Blood pressure is 114/82 (normal is 122/76) - temperature is 95/6. Worried this may be heart related....
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012