On blood thinners after stent placement. Mild pain in the chest. Knee replacement advised

I had a single bare metal stent fitted a three weeks back as they would not do knee replacement till stent fitted. No real problems before, but taking medication. Now 3 weeks after stent still taking blood thinners. Fine for the first week taking it easy, but now my left arm aches from shoulder down. Chest feels different, like mild toothache. walk in cold air - angina pain. The GTN spray does not have the effect it used to either on angina or make my head feel different. BP normal 138/75. ECG fine, occasional extra beat.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013