On birth control,negative pregnancy test,soreness and pain in breasts.

My boyfriend and I had intercourse for the first time on March 23rd. We used withdrawal and I m on Birth Control . He did not ejaculate in or near me however the night before, he ejaculated at a safe distance from me. Could it be possible to get pregnant from this? I took 2 at home pregnancy tests 4 days before my period and they were negative. Then I had heavy spotting for my period and took a test the day after it was due: negative. Then I took another test this morning (a week later) and it was still negative. I m still worried though because my breasts have been really sore and in pain since Tuesday. Should I get a pregnancy test with my doctor still even if I know I did all the tests correctly and they were still negative??
Asked On : Thu, 26 Apr 2012