On birth control, took pills during periods, had unprotected sex, have finished the pack. Will I get another period while on break?

Hey, so I am 18 and have been on birth control for about a year now. In June I started a new pack and when I finished it I immediately started a new one because I was going on vacation and didn’t want to start my period. halfway through the pack, I pissed a pill and took it immediately the next morning ( I normally take my pill at 10:00pm, but I took the missed pill at 9:30am the next morning) that same night I took my scheduled pill, so that means I took 2 pills in the same day. A few days later I started my period. This lasted 2 weeks and throught that time I continued taking my pills...but I was also having unprotected sex with my boyfriend....last night I took the last pill of the pack and my period finished... I now have a week break until my next birth control pack which I will start next Sunday. My question is, will I have another period this week like I am supposed to, or will I not have it because of the one that happened for 2 weeks while I was still taking my pills...and if I don’t have my period, does that mean I’m pregnant? Please help
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012