On birth control, small streak of blood found while wiping, feel dry and uncomfortable during sex. Could it be a tear ?

Hi, I am taking birth control and take it regularly, with no missed days. My period was over the week before last. This past Sunday, after urinating, I wiped and noticed a small bright red streak of blood on the toilet paper. When I wiped again there was nothing. This happened again tonight. What could that be? I have noticed that during sexual intercorse this past weekend it felt uncomfortable, very dry feeling. Could it be a tear? We use both condoms and the pill .
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013