On birth control, skipped pills and having irregular periods. Advice?

I have been on birth control since 8th grade to regulate. I ve never had a problem with it till now. I skipped the sugar pills in march because i was going on vacation and was tryin to not have my period then, but it ended up coming anyways. I then took the sugar pills in april and i was just fine, it came when it was suppose to. Well now in May, i skipped the sugar pills again and it then started on saturday may 19 and i was suppose to start on may 16. and i usually only have it about 4 days, well i m still having it and it is now may 30.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012
Hi, Welcome to Health care magic forum.
Once you make the taking pills irregular, there will be possibility of the irregularities in the periods.
The other possibilities may be the anemia, infection etc.
I advise you to consult a gynecologist for diagnosis and treatment.
I usually prescribe to my patient with such symptoms fluconazole,cifixime,ornidazole,and hematinics.
Take more of green leafy vegetables,pulses,sprouts, and protein rich foods to have good health and resistance. Wishing for a quick and complete recovery. Thank you.