On birth-control since years, take lots of mountain dew, practice unsafe sex, have sudden reddish discharge on wiping. Cause?

I have been on the birth control pill for probably 4 years now. I take it on time everyday, maybe half hour late at the latest. I have a boyfriend of 3 years we have unprotected sex. This past Sunday I started my next birth control is now the following Sunday and I am having some thick reddish darkish brown dish charge when I wipe after using the restroom. I have had this dark reddish brown discharge before I ve read that it s old blood but is it possible that it just didn t come out til the end of the week? I also drink a lot of Mountain Dew so I don t know if that may effect something like that. Also a little stressed out right now could that be part of it also? Please let me know what may be going on? Thanks.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  9 Awaiting Answer