On birth control, sexually active. Periods delayed, depressed, moody. Possible reasons?

Hello Doctor, My girlfriend and I have been sexual active for some time. She uses birth control everyday at 10:00pm (she has a time set on her iPhone to remind her). I also use condoms for the record. This month we had sex and I did penetrate without a condom, but only for a few moments (10-15 seconds) before I pulled out and put on a condom. She started being very moody yesterday, and spent all day crying for (what it seemed to be) no apparent reason. I blamed it on PMS , however today her period is due and she hasn t gotten it. She still claims to be very moody, depressed and is very worried about pregancy, after all, she is only 18 and I m 20. I tried to tell her that her emotions could be effecting her cycle but to be honest, I m no expert. For the record, I never ever ejaculated inside her. It always always always is in the condom. Can you please provide an expert opinion? Thank you very very much!
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013