On birth control pills, took nordette after unprotected sex. Is it dangerous?

Hi. My girlfriend and I had sex december 13. but the condom broke and i wasn t aware when I came inside of her. she usually takes birth control pills. one month ago, she stopped taking the rest of her pack, because she missed a few already. 2 weeks ago, she started taking her regular birth control pills again. We had sex 18 days after her first menstrual day (she was already 18 pills into her current pack). Since this is the first time that this happened, we bought nordette, and she took it an hour after our little accident . So, in conclusion, she took nordette on top of her regular medicine. She was irregular before, but has been taking her regular pills; she s been regular for about 2 months already. So, is taking nordette on top of her regular medicine dangerous? What are the chances of pregnancy?
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012