On birth control pills to prevent cyst formation. Always feeling tired. Test all normal

Hi I was wondering what I should ask my doctor. I have a history of ovarian cysts two surgery s to remove them. My obgyn put me on birth control necon 1/35 to prevent any more cysts from forming. What I got was heavy abnormal bleeding and clotting. My doctor did a biopsy and put me on a low dose of estrogen . I am to take it the first week I start a new pack of birth control. The bleeding has stopped. No results from the biopsy yet, But I am always tired. I feel faint no energy to do anything. This started before I started taking the estrogen and the new month of bc. I fainted and went to the er on Monday of this week thinking it was anemia everything they tested for in my blood work came back normal including an ekg. What test should my doctors be running to find out whats going on with me. What should I be telling them that I might have missed? I just tried of being tried all the time.
Asked On : Sat, 14 Apr 2012