On birth control pills, missed periods, increased breast size, hard stomach. HPT negative. Reasons ?

I took a tester about 3 weeks ago and came back negetive so im on birthcontrol pills because something with condoms doesnt go over well with me i missed feel days on my pill because i wasnt home and had sex without condoms. I usually am very uptight about my stomach showing but last 2/3 days i feel over heated and more comfortable with my shirt pulled up. Also have witnessed hip area pains and i had some blood when i wiped. My boyfriend says he notices a change in boob sizes and that my stomachs harder do i continue to take another few tests?? YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013