On birth control pills, had unprotected sex, delayed periods, sticky and brown discharge. Chances of pregnancy?

Hi- I have been on loestin fe 24 for about a year and a half now. In the third week of pills in July, I had what I call an extra period. This lasted about 3 days. The next week, I took my few days of pills then was on the placebo pills the rest of the week. ( however, I don t take the placebo pills, I just wait until Sunday and start a new pack.) on the Thursday of that week...which is usually the day before I have my real period...I messed around with my boyfriend... hand , oral, etc but not actual intercourse. He did ejaculate on his hands and mine. In the process, hands ended up down there. Well, I never started my period the next day...or the next..or the next...until finally a week later I was still waiting for it. To ease my mind about being pregnant, I decided maybe I d o off the pills for a few days to see if I d get a period. Several days later, I thought I had..,but it wasn t much and was mostly brown and lasted only one day...then poof...nothing the next day. The day after nothing, today, I have some brownish blackish stuff when i wipe and a lot of sticky discharge . Thoughts? Chance of being pregnant? Cycle just messed up?
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012