On birth control pills. Pregnancy negative. Missed a pill and feeling hot flashes and nauseous. Pregnant?

hi, I'm 17 years old and am sexually active. I have been on the birth control pill for about six months or so now and a few weeks ago Im pretty sure I skipped a day but just took both pills the next day. a few weeks after that I started bleeding and I figured it was just my period. after about two days it changed from blood to heavy brown discharge. the discharge happened continuously for about a week and a half. i took a pregnancy test and it came up negative. today I was nauseous all day and couldn't go to school because of it, I'm also having hot flashes and have been over heated all day. should I try another pregnancy test or is this just from missing a day on the pill?
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013