On birth control pills. Periods started, more pills left to take. What to do?

Hi, Im using birht control pills ( Alesse 21). I started a new pack the 2nd of november (a friday). I forgot to take my pill the 12 of november (monday), so I took one the next morning (13 of nov, tuesday). But.... I forgot to take my second pill (at evening)... so, I took one the next morning ( 14 of nov.) and I also took the one at the evening. I didnt forget any pill after that. The problem is, that my period have started this morning and I still have 3 more pills to take. What should I do?
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012