On birth control pills. Pain in the ovaries. Not pregnant. Is this normal?

Why would ovaries hurt in the middle of my cycle? I m on my last week for birth control now and for some reason they ve been hurting on and off all day and the pain is worse now. I use condoms during intercourse, I m super careful with it so I can t be pregnant . I have been diagnosed with some disorder but the birth control is suppose to help delay bad symptoms. Usually when I get this pain its after I forgot to take one pill one day then continue on with the pills like I m supposed to but I haven t forgotten a pill in a couple months. What do I do? What s wrong with me?
Asked On : Thu, 17 May 2012