On birth control pills. No penetrative sex. Chances of pregnancy?

This weekend I was with a guy, and things got a little heated. We never had penetrative sex, but I'm a bit concerned about pregnancy still for two reasons. 1) I gave him a handjob (although I'm pretty positive that I didn't touch any fluids) and then I definitely touched myself afterward. He also fingered me after the handjob. 2) Although we didn't have intercourse, at one point we were rubbing ourselves together with me being completely naked and him simply having on sweatpants without boxers underneath. I do remember that his pants were a bit damp (although he did not ejaculate in his pants). I started my birth control pills (Lo Loestrin) the Sunday before this happened (which was a Saturday night), and I had taken 7 blue pills when it happened. What are the chances of me being pregnant as a result? Thanks!
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013