On birth control pills. Have nipple discharge. Is it a sign of pregnancy?

Hello. I am on birth control pills ( Lavora brand) and I have taken them perfectly for 4 months. I have just started the period week of my 4th pack and have gotten my period today, just like normal. But what I am asking, is that I fear I am having nipple discharge . They do not leak, but sometimes I can see white stuff inside my nipple and I can never really feel it when I try to get it out. But it s only occasionally, I m very worried that this is a sure sign of pregnancy. Again, they don t seem to leak. Is this normal?
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012