On birth control pills. Experiencing heavy creamy discharge and cramps. Took antibiotic for yeast infection. What's wrong?

I have been on birthcontrol pills since age 12 now i am 17. I always take them at same time each day. Now i am experiencing heavy creamy discharge and cramps when i am not on my period. Im constantly back and forth to my ob gyn doctor and its either a yeast infection and i get antibiotics and it never go away. I have even had std tests done and the checked my ovaries and exc and they found nothing.I haven t been sexuality active for 1 year now. Its starting to get really uncomfortable. Im visiting doctor again this week. Do you know what this could be?
Asked On : Thu, 5 Apr 2012