On birth control pill. Still having bleeding. Scheduled for pap smear. Matter of concern?

hi i was just wondering i was on minovral birth control for many years ifor the last year i was taking it as seasonal but in november i decided to take a break from my pills for a couple months to allow my system to clean out so i started back on my pill 5 weeks ago but at the end of my 4th week i began light bleed bright red its only a tiny amount per day but even with staying on my pill everday i am still bleeding a week later is this somthing i should be concerned about i do have reg paps i was due jan for my nex one but havent made it there yet just wondering tho if this is somthing i should b worried about or is this normal with just getting back on the pill after being off it for the 4 months pls let me know
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013