On birth control, heavy bleeding on stopping, nausea, cramps, lower back pain. Treatment?

Hi dr. I quit bc pill on the 1st of August I start spotting the 5th and two days after I had heavy bleeding that last for 2 days for the whole month of July I been off and on with the pill I meant I sometimes forgot no more than one day to take the pill, my period stopped the 10th of August. I ve been having nauseas during the night and having some cramps and my lower back hurts a lot. Any advice you can give me?
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012