On birth control, have intense blood mole growth over the body. Normal pap smear, ultrasound, suspicion of hormonal imbalance. Suggestion?

IM 37 I have rapid blood mole growth all over my body. espiecially the past 2 years im on the birth control pill have been for about 12 years I have no children. my pap and pelvic ultra sounds come pack fine . I had my gallbladder removed 3 years ago and never been the same . My moms docter told me that I have hormone imbalance but my docter thinks im fine please help
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012