On birth control, have cramping, lightheadedness, nausea, period with dark brown stuff, negative pregnancy test. Cause?

Hello, I am a 20 year old female that is experiencing some cramping and lightheadness along with nausea in the morning. Also, I have my period but it s only the dark brown stuff and no blood has come out. I am on birth control called Junel. I am wondering if the shorten period along with the cramping and nasuea could come from stress or could I be pregnant again? I have taken pregnancy tests and they all came back negitive but that was before I got this period. Christina
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  37 Awaiting Answer