On birth control, have acid reflux. What can be done to get rid of it?

Hi, I have been taking birth control , Loestrin 24, for the past 3 months everyday without missing. On June 20th i had sex with my boyfriend with a condom. We then wanted to see what it would be like to not have a condom on. He was literally inside of me to a minute. He did not cum at all because we were drinking and he had a whiskey d***. We don t know if he precam but i was just curious what the chances are? I do not think I am pregnant but I am just scaring myself to the point where i do need to hear it from a professional of what my chances are. I think it is slim and i have nothing to worry about. i am having side effects such as nausea , change in appetite , breast tenderness, headache, nervousness , and dizziness which are all shown as side effects from my birth control that may occur. i heard that these are common during the first 3 months of taking birth control. I have taken 5 test and they have all been negative. My mother keeps saying im not pregnant. I stopped taking my birth control and all my symptoms went away except my nausea. It is really bothering me and I looked online and it sounds like acid reflux . It only comes really bad between 5 and 7:30 at night. What can I do to get rid of the acid reflux.
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012