On birth control, have PCOS, had heavy feeling in uterus, severe cramping after sex, constant nausea, bloating, normal pap. Cause?

About 2 hours after having sex with my husband I had really bad cramping and a heavy feeling in my uterus . I m on day 22 of my cycle. It is the next day and I still have the same feeling. I m not on any birth control and we have sex regularly. I m 31 years old and already have 2 children. I have PCOS and do not have regular cycles. I ve also been having nausea, headaches, bloating , sensitive nipples, sore breasts, increased sex drive and a lot of discharge for the past week and a half. Around day 11 of my cycle, I had a line of blood come after sex. And received pain and cramping on day 19 of my cycle, there was no intercourse that day. I ve also been having tightness and spasms inside the vagina itself. I just had a check up with my obgyn and just got over a large ovarian cyst last month. My pap and other tests came back normal. My question is, what is wrong with me? Am I ovulating, PMSing, pregnant, having another cyst? Pleae help. Thank you!
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  55 Awaiting Answer