On birth control, had unprotected sex, took contraceptives. Worried about getting pregnant. Suggestions?

Hey, I m on femodene ED birth control pills and ive been having unprotected sex with my boyfriend for the last 3 weeks, he has ejaculated inside me. My problem is that tomorrow i start the sugar pills and should start the equivalent of a period but i am worried about the chances of pregnancy. What if i don t bleed? Could i be pregnant? These last 3 weeks have been the first time that ive ever used contraceptive pills so i am not too familiar with what the feelings before the end of the cycle should be, ive gotten some cramps similar to those before my period but should i have those? Thankyou.
Asked On : Fri, 23 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  18 Awaiting Answer