On birth control, bv and yest infection , white, watery, thick discharge

Hi, I am 19 years old and have been sexually active with my boyfriend for two years. (we were each other s first and we ALWAYS use condoms , plus I m on birth control , Cryselle) Since August last year, I ve been treated for either a yeast infection or BV three times since. I m really getting tired of getting them. I feel like I m getting treated for one thing and it s actually causing something else (For example, I ll have BV, get treated for a yeast infection and I ll continue to have it.) Now, I have a distinct smell to it (it s not smelled through my clothes), there s a watery discharge , and sometimes, it ll be a white, thick discharge. I want to get rid of it for good! What exactly is it, and would it be the condom or my birth control causing them? Also, what would get rid of it permanently? Thank you!
Asked On : Sat, 19 May 2012