On birth control and had sex. Why do I have paranoia? What is going on?

Okay so i am on birth control and i had sex yesterday (october 1st), and my birth control patch was supposed to be taken off two days ago and i kept it on. Every time i keep it on i get my period later. But like i said i had sex and then after i took it off. i asked the kid i had sex with if he leaked cum inside me 2nd nd he said yes he did. now its october 2nd and I still haven t got my period I m having a lot of paranoia and I m not sure what to do or what to think. i cant go to a doctor right now. please help me.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012