On birth control. Started abnormal bleeding, feeling nausea, headache. Home pregnancy test negative. Am i pregnant?

Im 17 y/o I have not been on birth control for going on a year and a half now. The last couple months I have expierenced abnormal bleeding .In April I had my period and a couple weeks later I had light bleeding that started brown and very light pink and red. It only lasted a couple days with slight cramps my normal cycle is a full week. Again this month(may) I had my period which wasnt a full week like normal and now a week later I am expierencing bleeding again no real cramps and its light red. Should I be worried I have symptoms that could mean pregnancy but I honestly dont think I am.Now today I ve been crying off and on since about 11:15 am for no reason I am not sad but find myself crying just watching a commercial for ex. Certain foods and smells that usually dont bother me make me feel like I am going to vomit or give me a headache . I have also been having the feeling that I have to throw up when I burp but have not thrown up. I took a home pregnancy test about a week and half ago and is came up negative ... What is the possible causes?
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jun 2012