On birth control Mononessa. Feeling tired, cravings, nausea, heart burn, headaches and mood swings. Not pregnant. Medication side effects?

I ve been using the birth control pill Mononessa religiously for 6 months now, never missing a day and always taking it at the same time. My boyfriend and I never really thought to use condoms because of this. But lately I ve been feeling quite strange. I m tired all the time, eat more than I ever have before, odd cravings, headaches , and constant mood swings. I ve recently moved and thought it was because of all the change and stress . But it s only gotten worse. Along with the other symptoms, I ve now gone to be neautious a lot, the mood swings have gotten worse, I ve been faint more than a few times, and for the past few days my stomach has become quite tender to the touch, to the point where if I lay on it I become neusiated. Heart burn has become quite common in the past few days as well. Because I m in a new city finding a doctor hasn t been hard, but scheduling the actual appointment has been, so I decided to do a home pregnacy test and it came up negative. I m still not quite sure, though, especially since I took it in the middle of the day. I do plan on taking another in the morning during my first urine passing but I was still concerned as to what my symptoms might be? First and foremost, does this sound like pregnacy, and if not, then any advice on what it could be otherwise? All my thanks.
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012