On birth control. Having stomach upset, fatigue, sore breast. Pregnant?

I am a 24 year old female with a 6 year old child. I have been on the same birth control for six years and I have been experiencing brown spotting for 25 days now some times it dark brown, light brown almost tan and sometimes red. I don t take my pill everyday at the same time and never have. I have been experiencing increased fatige, upset stomach no vomiting , and sore breast to the touch. Would this be a sign of early pregnany?
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012