On birth control. Having breakouts on chin, jawline, forehead. Breasts sore. Frequent urination. Pregnant?

Hi Mia, My monthly cycle is every 21 days before I get my period. I ve been on birth control for 11 years now and from my past experience I ve missed here and there but take the pill right away the next day. Today would be day 21 and any day now I should have my period. Last Friday I started to break out way way more than usual. Little tiny break outs all over my chin , near my jaw lines, and my forehead . My face is still a messed it hasn t cleared up. My breasts are sore and nipples are very sensitive. I ve been peeing like every hour and not just quick tinkle pee. It s a good 15 to 20 second pee. I also notice that my inner vagina walls looks swollen upper and lower in the inside. I took a pregnancy test 2 days ago first pee of the morning and it was negative. So I can t be pregnant can i?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013