On birth control. Had sex on first day of period. Had short periods. Chances of pregnancy?

So i have a quick little question. My girlfriend has been on birthcontrol for quite a few months now and a couple of weeks ago we had sex on the first day of her period. I ejaculated inside of her figuring that the sperm would just be washed out with the rest of the blood . Her periods usually last 5 days and even though this one was heavy, it only lasted 2. That is what has me worried i would just like to know her chances of being pregnant. Thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013