On birth control. Had sex, doesnt have HIV, no period yet. I am pregnant?

Ok I been on birth control for a year ok the pill . And this November my bf and I did it ok .. Sex. And I was on the pill and took it everyday well I had my period in nov and dec and jan. in jan I ran out of birth control the pill and the drs didn t have an apt till feb this month. It was exactly 17 days that I was off of birth control before my dr apt. My dr apt was feb 12. I had blood drawn, pap and yearly and she gave me birth control pills. she told me to start the pills on the sunday after my period.The dr called me back saying I don t have HIV nor claymida or gonohhea. I still haven t had my period this month for February and I am freaking out. But I thought again and was like I haven t had sex since before thanksgiving. Do u think I am pregnant?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013