On birth control. Had sex. Took planB along with BC. Having delayed periods. Reason?

Hello, I have been on birth control for more than a year and have been pretty good about taking it. However, I had sex (no condom) two days (Wednesday) before my period and because I wasn t sure about how good I was about taking the pill that month I also took Plan B immediately after intercourse. I am suppose to start my period Friday and since birth control I ve started the same day every month almost to a tee, but here I am and haven t started (it s still Friday). Should I be concerned? Does Plan B combined with birth control delay periods?
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012