On birth control. Had sex. Having itchy vagina and hurts while peeing. What's wrong?

well, I m 15 and I noticed a couple weeks ago maybe the lips of my vagina were a little itchy, but I ignored it because I didn t think it was a big deal, I have a boyfriend and yes we do stuff, but just starting last weeks whenever I pee it feels like a bunch of pressure goes to my clit and it hurts my whole vagina to pee. and my Clif hurts when I pee and the inside of my vagina. I just starting taking birth control , and me and my boyfriend had sex for the first time but he had a condom on, and he didnt really go in all the way.. but he did go in.. I just feel really uncomfortable down there! I think it s a uti , but my whole vagina burns when I pee not just my clit and after I pee it feels like I need to go more or something, but I really don t need to go more. an after I m done the inside of my vagina is still stinging! please help
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012
May 2013

According to your description there is possibility of urinary tract infection.
UTI will present with symptoms like urgency and frequency of urination and pain during urination.
Birth control pills can cause bloating sensation of the abdomen but pain abdomen is rather rare.
So you better consult gynecologist and get examined for UTI and to rule out the possibility of vaginal infection.