On birth control. Getting continuous light periods. Taking 2 tablets at same time will prevent bleeding?

I ve been on birth control for 3 years. To the best of my memory , I have not recently skipped a pill or taken it late. I took my 4 placebo pills , had a normal period, but then I started my new pack and the period never stopped. It s very light now, (it was very heavy the first 3 days into the new pack) but I m 7 days into the new pack and still lightly bleeding . If I take two pills at one time today, could that possibly help stop the period?
Asked On : Sun, 20 May 2012
you need high dose progestrone to stop your period .
you can take t.primoult n 5mg daily for 21 days.
it will stop your period.