On beta blockers for ventricular ectopics. Developed pressure in the head, eye, dizziness, nausea, lump in the back of head. Suggestions?

hi i am on beta blockers for ventricular ectopics and in the last three weeks i have developed this overwhelming pressure in the left side of my head as well as alot of episodes of feeling like im going to faint and dizzy, resulting in me not being able to drive. A recent visual field test wasnt very good in my left eye & was repeated and got worse, they have checked my eye and said everything is fine, but im still getting dizziness , faintness, nausea , pressure in eye/head and i have now discovered a little lump at back of my head on left side.
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012