On beta blocker, ace inhibitor for hypertension, varying ECG. Urine report metanephrines was 710. Meaning ?

Hi, I developed hypertension this month and am a 44 year old aerobic instructor (female) I was put on a beta blocker and then an ace inhibitor . I am a very healthy eater. My blood pressure is still about 140/90 150/90 138/82 on past readings with these medicines. I m being sent for a nuclear stress test due to nonspecific changes on my ecg last week. A 24 hour urine came out with measures in the range for hypotenisve patients (if I m reading my own report properly). The numbers were : under the metanephrines (710) and metanephrine 329. I m wondering what you think?
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012