On ayurvedic medication for body heat and acidity. Get heat boil immediately after stopping medicines. Suggestions ?

Hello, My age is 25 and iam on ayurvedic medication for body heat and acidity, till the time i take ayurvedic medicine my face is clean free of pimples but the moment is stop it, i get heat boils on my face, i have also been taking blood purifier syrup but i cannot continue ayurvedic medicine life long.... Please suggest me something that will help me to keep my face clean even if i discontinue the me :(
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013