On asthma medicines, have shoulder pain extending to whole body. Are these related to asthma?

hello sir! i am having some problem with my asthma since last 5 years. as per doctor prescription i used to have asthma machine for my better breathing and inhaling. from last 4 days i am just feeling pain in my left side of the shoulder and which getting affected to my other side of the body then eventually i feel like my whole body is burning these pain. So i need to ask that , these problems are just because of my asthma problem or no i have to check it. moreover please guide me , which field of doctor i should concern for my diasees. Thanx Mr. noyan
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012