On asthma medicines, detected with pneumonia, have swelling in the neck. Worrisome?

hello i have pneumonia and yesterday my DR put me on Azithromycin 500mg and Prednisone 10mg now i know coughing is a good thing to clear out the lungs and not to take anything that will stop my coughing the problem is my neck is swelling im not sure its because of the coughing or not it dont hurt but wandering if it will affect my breathing as well what is not good because i also have asthma and take advair 250/50 but i feel the neck swelling is affecting my breathing and not sure what to do or if its ok
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012