On aspirin for tachycardia, have severe insomnia, back and abdominal pain. Reason?

Can aspirin cause insomnia? Also I m 29 yr old female and just got over being sick w flue for 5 days. I recently was placed on 350 mg of aspirin for tachycardia symptoms to prevent blood clots till I could see a cardiologist . I have an appointment today at 3:15 pm but my back and abdomen have been hurting quite badly and I haven t slept in almost 48 hours .. Ice helped the abdominal pain but my back hurts. Is this worthy of an ER visit or can it wait 8 hours to be checked by cardiologist
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013