On anxozap. Has memory loss, loss of movement and mental disturbance. Alcoholic. Now?

hellow dr. my husband mr arunav bhagabati 37 years old. he was taken 9mg anxozap+30mg lifen 1 tab+half tab 300mg lithosun at a time one day before due 2 alcohol withdrowal prob. but from yestdy afternoon he was sleeping almost 24 hours and mentenly disturbe,lillte memory loss ,not feet to move, talk and doing any activity. pls suggest me what could i do for my give 2day modalert100mg.should he ok and pls help me.thank u.sangeeta.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012