On antidepressants. Libido disappeared? Is that due to sleeping pills?

I m a 35yr old male pharmacist and I have been taking antidepressants over a number of years and I feel like my libido has disappeared. I used to play sport and all I do now is work and study and business etc. I feel so wound up that I started using sleeping pills . I now sleep between 3-6 hours a day and work 6-7 days a week. I have lost all enthusiasm in women and I haven t had sexual intercourse for more than a year now. Is this normal? Why don t I want to have sex. Why don t I get an errection anymore? I fantasize but I block it out somehow? What really going on here?
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012