On antibiotics post lost tampon removal, feeling of another tampon stuck in vaginal canal, no discharge. Are the antibiotics still working?

I had a lost tampon removed by my doctor a few weeks ago. Soon after I started my period and think I may have another tampon lost in my vaginal canal. Prior to the first removal I had a foul smelling discharge which was an indicator that something was wrong. I do not now have a similar discharge but I am wondering if that could be because I just finished taking my prescribed antibiotics a little over a week ago. Is it possible that the antibiotics are still working? Could that be why I dont have the smelly discharge caused by lost tampons?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  173 Awaiting Answer